- a good knowledge of the EYFS and child development
- at least 2 years experience working in the childcare sector
- previous experience of leading a room or team within a nursery setting
- previous experience of being a key person
- a sound knowledge of safeguarding
- a bubbly and confident personality and be able to take the lead
The job will involve both office work and working within the rooms with the children.
Key Responsibilities to include
- Supporting the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- Promoting and facilitating partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Supporting with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies
- Remaining abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events
You must hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification and preferably a paediatric first aid certificate and have experience in leading a team to promote high standards.
This position has also been advertised internally.
Job offers are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in any of the above jobs, please contact us for an application pack on 01845 526478 or email@example.com